- Time - 8+2 minutes
- No religious books allowed
- Submit the soft copy of the book through mail
- Mail id- @[email protected] with the subject line "Submission of soft copy for book review"
Description of a picture
- Word limit - 250 words
- Creative title is expected
- Total of 3 pictures will be shown
- Time for display of each picture is 1 minute
- Time limit -1 hour
- Time: 10-15 minutes
- Themes based on NRYF 2023 - Tales of rural India
- Can be performed in English, Hindi and Marathi
- Topic would be given on the spot
- 10 minutes for preparation
- Narration should go on for 1-2 minutes
- Reading from the page is allowed
- language should be English Hindi or marathi
- Each participant will select one chit, which will have one topic.
- The preparation time will be 2 minutes.
- They will have to speak in favour of the topic till the bell rings.
- As soon as the bell rings, they'll speak against it.
- This round will be for 5-7 minutes per person, and they'll have to speak for or against it
depending on the bell ringing.
- Each team will have three members.
- There will be one moderator, and one person who is responsible for ringing the bell.
- There will be two rounds. The main topic will be announced beforehand.
- In the first round : topics will be given to teams competing against each other
- in second round best two teams of the 1st round will have a face off.
- There will be 3 rounds
- questions will be displayed and each participant has to write the answer in the provided
- one round wll be a memory round. A collection of objects will be shown and one member
from each team can participate. They will be given a minute to memorize all the objects and
the member who names most of them correctly gets the point.
-Every right answer will fetch 10 points, and every correctly answered question which has
been passed will fetch 5 marks. No negative marking.
- AII plays submitted must be in English hindi or marathi
- applicants can submit only one play
- full length plays,original or adapted will be accepted.
- Plays must be the original work of the applicant(s). If based upon a real person's life,
applicant(s) must secure rights to make such adaptations.
- Each participant gets two chances to pick a topic from among the chits. If they don't like the
first topic they get, they can choose another one and then decide from the two.
- The preparation time is for two minutes.
- The speech duration can be 5-7 minutes.
- Time limit - 3+2 minutes
- Format: The poem should be formatted in a particular style, such as rhyming or free verse,
ghazal , sonnet.
- Originality: All poems must be original works of the author and not have been published
- language: The poem should be written in English hindi or marathi.
- Multiple entries: Some competitions may limit the number of poems that can be submitted
by an individual author.
- Copyright: By entering the competition, the author grants the competition organizers the
right to publish and promote the winning poems
- Theme will be intimated one day prior to event via mail.
- soft copies should be submitted before reciting the poem in the event to @[email protected]
- It would be based on famous events and places
- Time limit to solve - 35-40 minutes
- There will be three sets of words, subject, verb, and object.
- Each set will have many chits. So the participant has to randomly choose a chit from each
- They will have to make a story loosely based on that.
- They'll get a preparation time of 3 minutes, and they'll get to speak for 5-7 minutes.
Become A Sponsor